Please read the General Requirements
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
– Please read the Author Guidelines before you submit a manuscript.
– The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
– The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
– The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
– If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge 400USD/article.
– Copyrights for articles published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.