The Procedure of selecting Thesis/Dissertation for possible publication in AWEJ
- Arab World English Journal (AWEJ) publishes selected dissertations/theses in the field of English language, literature, and translation. Submissions of dissertations/theses on topics relevant to the AWEJ readership would be reviewed, and those selected for inclusion in future AWEJ editions may be cited as a publication – in this way, supporting the professional profile of those aiming to develop their academic careers.
- Registration is required to submit items. Please register (free) Registration Form before submitting your paper to reach you on time.
- The author should complete the Thesis Form and send the full thesis as an attachment with the form.
- The author should complete and sign the Authorization for Electronic Publication and send it as an attachment with the thesis form. Download Authorization for Electronic Publication
- Arab World English Journal requires an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors. ORCID is a persistent unique identifier for researchers and functions similarly to an article’s Digital Object Identifier (DOI). We have signed ORCID’s open letter and are committed to requiring ORCID IDs in the publishing process for our journal. Each author should Register in ORCiD and send your ID with your thesis.
- The Arab World English Journal (AWEJ) policy is that any dissertation/thesis to be considered for possible publication in our journal will be sent to at least two reviewers. Our reviewers are expected to review the dissertation/thesis within two weeks of having received a notification letter. Therefore, we hope to get a response back to the author within two weeks or so.
- Dissertations may be submitted for blind peer review without charge. Those dissertations/ thesis accepted for publication will need to pay paper process fees of $300.
- Theses will be indexed in following academic databases