(1) TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT AGREEMENT: When the article is accepted for publication, I/we, as the author(s), hereby agree to transfer to Arab World English Journal (AWEJ) all rights, including the exclusive right to electronically store, reproduce and distribute the contribution wholly or in part, including publish, reprints, translations, photographic and reproductions.
(2) ORIGINALITY, PLAGIARISM AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SOURCES: This paper has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication in any other journals. The authors are responsible to ensure the originality of their submissions. It is expected that the data in the articles will be authentic. Authors must submit only original works, should appropriately cite or quote the work and/or words of others and to ensure that their papers are free of plagiarism.
(3) PUBLICATION ETHICS AND PUBLICATION MALPRACTICE STATEMENT: All authors have read the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement of Arab World English Journal and this document. Any violation of the terms of these documents may lead to retraction the paper.
(4) All kinds of legal and scientific responsibilities related to the content of the papers belong to the authors.
Notice to Authors:
1. This signed agreement must be received by Arab World English journal (AWEJ) when your manuscript is first submitted to AWEJ publication.
2. This document is effective on the date the work is accepted for publication by the Arab World English Journal (AWEJ)
3. This document must be signed by all authors of a work. Multiple forms may be used.
4. If the manuscript is not accepted by AWEJ or is withdrawn prior to acceptance by AWEJ, this document will be null and void.
5. Publication process fee is payable for AWEJ upon acceptance.
6. Requests for further information may be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Sign here and send it to: email@example.com [use extra boxes if more than one author]