The Procedure of selecting Thesis/Dissertation for possible publication in AWEJ
(1) Name of researcher
(2) Title of the thesis/dissertation
(4) University name, department name
(6) Year of award
(7) Name of your supervisor
(8) Abstract (one page)
(9) Keywords: You can list up to five keywords or brief phrases related to the thesis/dissertation
- The Arab World English Journal (AWEJ) policy is that any dissertation/thesis to be considered for possible publication in our journal will be sent to at least two reviewers. Our reviewers are expected to review dissertation/thesis within 3-4 weeks of having received a notification letter. Therefore we hope to get a response back to the author within 4 weeks or so.
- If the dissertation selected for review, the author should complete and sign the Authorization for Electronic Publication and send it back. Download the form.
- Dissertations may be submitted for blind peer review without charge. Those dissertations/ thesis accepted for publication will need to pay paper process fees of $300.